Facebook event page
Grace Tree Yoga & Growth Studio
8933 Cincinnati Dayton Rd, West Chester Township, Butler County, Ohio 45069
All Modules are independent. You can begin at any time. Great for yoga teachers, yoga therapists, MDs, DOs, SW'ers, massage therapists and bodyworkers of all kinds:
Pranayama, Yoga and Ayurveda
1. Safety considerations in yoga sessions for balance
problems, movement disorders.
2. Observation and assessment skills: setting optimal and realistic
goals based on physical limitations and challenges.
3. Working with the inner body awareness and the breath
as a pathway to access physiological balance.
4. Disorder based considerations for specific conditions. For example:
a. Problems of ageing
b. Parkinson’s disease, Multiple sclerosis, Stroke
c. Chronic pain, fatigue syndromes
d. Irritable Bowel Syndrome and digestive problems
e. Menstrual disorders
5. Visualization and imagination in yoga practice, to influence
the physiology of the body with the tools of the mind.
6. Pranayama as a therapeutic tool:
a. Different types of Pranayama
b. Sequencing Pranayama
c. Relation to ayurveda
7. An overview of traditional yoga concepts related
to pranayama: Nadis, Prana, Koshas etc.
8. Introduction to assessment of Ayurvedic constitution or prakrti and its use.
Investment: $650 (early bird discount when pre-registered at gracetreestudio.com by September 30th — $600)
.pdf of the entire program: