Alright BBQ lovers, it's time to go pig or go home!
Join us for Smokin' Hot BBQ on Sunday, July 16, 2017 from 10am to 4pm as we host our first annual pig roast (courtesy of Kuya Ed's Lechon Atbpa LLC). There will be live music from Ricky Nye (12-3:30pm), grill demonstrations and delicious BBQ tastings all afternoon.
Take a sneak peak at some of the exciting food and promos you can expect to find all day at the market:
• Hickory-smoked pulled pork sandwiches with coleslaw, hickory-smoked turkey breast sandwiches with coleslaw & hickory-smoked beef hot dogs at Eli's BBQ — Findlay Market
• Ribs, Chicken Wings, Coleslaw and more from Schell's Bistro
• Puerto Rican, Brazilian and Cuban BBQ Mofongo Bowls from Mashed Roots
• Shredded pork shoulder w/ mango habanero BBQ and apple slaw at Grind on the Rhine
• Bleu BBQ Chicken Burger, BBQ Baked Beans, Mesquite Chicken Breasts and Picnic Slaw at Gramma Debbie's Kitchen at Findlay Market
• Spicy mac-n-cheese pierogies from Babushka Pierogies
• Cowgirl/Cowboy Rub available at Colonel De Gourmet Herbs and Spices
• 15% off Cajun Seasoning, BBQ Rub, and Hot & Smokey BBQ at Dean's Mediterranean Imports
• Over 50 different BBQ sauces from Mackie Quality Meats
• Buns for your BBQ available at Em's Sourdough Bread
• 50 cents off Grayson's / Mikes Meats BBQ Sauce
• All sorts of BBQ goodness and sides available at Dirt: a modern market including City Chick BBQ Sauce LLC, BBQ Sprinkles from The Jaded Fork, Bread and Butter Pickles and Spicy Pickles from Abiding Grace Farm Artisan Foods, LLC, Pickled Summer Squash from Rimmer Family Favorites LLC, and Buttery Yeasted Rolls from Gigi Rolls
Cooking Demo Schedule (located on the Race Street Esplanade):
• 11AM: Eli's BBQ--Rack of Ribs + Rib Tips Butchering Demo and FREE Rib Tip Samples
• 12PM: Bryn Millholland Mooth--Barley Risotto Grain Salad
• 2PM: Eckerlin Meats--Grilled Chicken Thighs with City Chick BBQ Sauce LLC
Fink Red Rye from Bad Tom Smith Brewing will be featured on tap in the OTR Biergarten at Findlay Market. The usual lineup of Christian Moerlein Brewing Co. beers will also be available on tap, as well as craft cocktails by LL Spirits.
Findlay Market is about to get smokin' hot. Can you handle the heat?
(That was a rhetorical question; of course you can! See you there!)